CONFERENCE VENUE SETUP STYLES
Boardroom Meeting Layout ( Accomodate 15 to 40 Pax )- Popular for small groups up to 35 pax
- The group is compact and discussion is facilitated as every delegate can see each other.
- This layout is not recommended if there is a presentation at one end of the room.
Caberet Meeting Layout ( Accommodate 25 to 50 pax )
- Facilitates working in small groups. Tables usually seat 8 to 10 pax
- Good for social and gala events.
- Many of the delegates have their backs to the centre of the room and this needs to be considered according to your requirments
Classroom Layout ( Accommodate 25 - 55 pax ) - Great for training and presentations - Everyone facing the front of the room with clear view of the speaker/presentation - Each conference attendee has a table and ample workspace
Fishbone Layout - More intimate than Classroom layout this setup means conference attendees can see each other as well as the trainer/presenter.
Halfmoon Layout ( Accommodate 25 - 50 Pax - More inclusive than Cabaret Style, all delegates face the front of the room - This layout is not space efficent and is more suitable for smaller groups
Theatre Layout ( Accommodate 40 - 90 pax )
- This is the most suitable layout for large groups making the best use of space.
- All conference attendees are facing the front of the room with a comfortable view of the speaker and presentation.- Speaker can be elevated on a stage or podium and seating is tiered to the back to ensure a clear view for all
U-Shape Layout ( Accommodate 15 - 40 pax )- This layout combines the intimacy of boardroom set up with a clear view to the front of the room
- Ideal for small groups requiring a presentation and discussion forum.
Conference Package :
* Veg conference package @ Rs 650 + Tax and Levis
* Non-Veg Conference Package @ Rs 750 + tax and Levis
For Corporate deals call +91-9810419154